- What makes you a sustainable and ethical brand?
We believe that the world needs change! Our concept is to create pieces that are eco-friendly by all means. We use materials that are not only vegan, but also sustainable and durable. We believe that products have to be made to last for a very long time. Mother Earth and her animal inhabitants will be thankful for that.
- What kind of materials do you use?
We use cruelty-free, vegan materials, that are also sustainable! We don’t use PVC eco-leather, since it’s nowhere near eco. PU is only an addition to our main materials. We mostly use corn leather, grape leather, Pinatex (pineapple leather), cork and different natural materials. You can read more on our About Us page.
- I would like to order, but I live abroad.
No problem, we ship worldwide! If you live within EU, the shipment cost is 6 EUR. If you live outside the EU, the cost is 15 EUR.
- I am interested in your wholesale/B2B offer.
For wholesale/B2B inquiries, message us via e-mail.
- How long do I have to wait for the product?
We work with small, local manufacturers and every product is made to order. That is why the order processing time may take up to a couple of weeks. Approximate processing time is visible on the product page.
- What are your shipment methods?
We ship with courier & postal services.
- What kind of charity do you support?
Every month we give 3% of our income to the Zwierzęca Polana foundation.
- How can I track my order?
You can track your order by entering the shipment number sent to you in a confirmation e-mail.
- When will the out-of-stock item be available again?
We are a small company, we work with local manufacturers and our business model is based on short series. That is why we can’t guarantee that all out-of-stock items will be available again. But we’ll do our best!
- How do I return the product?
For international returns, please contact us via e-mail.
- I have problems with payment.
In case any payment problem occurs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you feel like your question has not been answered, feel free to contact us at email@example.com